Fitbit Sense Advanced Health Smartwatch
Fitbit Sense is the advanced health smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body with tools for stress management, heart health, SpO2, skin temperature & more.
- Stress Management allows the on-wrist EDA Scan app to detect electrodermal activity, which may indicate your body's response to stress- see a graph of your EDA responses in the app after each session and track trends over time. Use the tools to understand your stress, reflect on your mood, and make time for mindfulness, which may help reduce your stress.
- Compatible ECG App assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation (Afib), a common heart rhythm irregularity. Plus, stay informed with heart rate notifications when Sense detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold. (Not recommended for under the age of 22 years old)
- Skin Temperature- It's more than a number. From fever to ovulation, temperature tells a story about your body. Sense has an on-wrist skin temperature sensor to track yours each night and show if it varies from your usual range, so you can identify changes in your trends over time.***
- Free Premium Trial, Sense unlocks a free 6-month trial for new Premium users so you can optimize your health with Fitbit. Get personalized insights, more advanced mindfulness, and stress management tools like a deeper look at your stress, guided programs to improve your nutrition, sleep, workouts, and more!
- Optimize your sleep and boost your energy with better rest. Track your time in light, deep, and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your ZZZs. And use the Smart Wake alarm to wake up during the optimal stage of sleep and be ready to take on your day.
- Smart in every way, with Voice to Text Replies, you can use the microphone to respond aloud to text messages right on your wrist without taking your phone out, for Andriod only. Take Bluetooth calls, get text and app notifications, get quick information from Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-In, control music like Spotify, and more- all from your wrist.
With a stainless steel ring, AMOLED & Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display, and innovative biosensor core, Sense elevates your every day. Use the Fitbit App to see your stats, trends, and all your progress in one place. Menstrual Health Tracking allows you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation, and discover patterns in your cycle. Download hundreds of apps for fitness, sports, and fun- everything from Uber to United Airlines to Spotify to TRX. Choose from 20+ Goal-Based Exercise modes to get real-time stats during workouts or let SmartTrack automatically recognize and record them for you. After your workout head to your favorite retail store or transit station that accepts contactless payments to tap to pay with your Sense- no phone or wallet necessary.
***Skin temperature variation and SpO2 are not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. SpO2 is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information