Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is a simplistic GPS-supported running watch that shows you distance, pace, and heart rate data on its 0.93 x 0.93" display. With a built in accelerometer you can capture running data when you're running indoors without the need for the separate SDM4 foot pod accessory. If you are looking for easy, the Forerunner 35 is the running watch for you.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals