Amazfit Equator Activity Tracker
The Amazfit Equator tracks your activity, calories burned, sleep, and enables the user to program vibrating alerts for incoming calls. Our award-winning design offers sleek sophistication. The Equator is the slimmest, most lightweight activity tracker on the market making it the perfect 24-hour companion.
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light, and deep sleep.
- Silent vibration alerts for call notifications and alarms.
- Elegant, slim and lightweight band (weighing a mere 0.52 oz).
- Designed from flexible and comfortable TPU silicone.
- Adjustable double clasp fits all wrist sizes.
- Water resistant up to 3 feet and 30 minutes with a PI68 rating.
- In the box: ceramic core tracker, Equator wristband, charger, manual.
PURE & MINIMALThe ceramic core tracking unit has been reduced to its essence. Each piece is carefully crafted, has undergone 30 manufacturing procedures, polished over 120,000 times and fired at 2642 to achieve the perfect shine and luster. The mere 0.5 oz (14g) in weight, 10-day battery life and water-resistance make Amazfit a seamless and comfortable 24-hour companion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the Equator have a display?No.
How do I view my activity and sleep data?Data can be viewed through the Amazfit app.
Is there a heart rate monitor?No.
Does the app support imperial and metric distance?Yes, users can switch between the two systems in the app.
Which OS is the Amazfit app compatible with? iOS and Android. We do not have a Windows app (yet).
Can I swim or shower with the Equator?The Equator is water resistant and can withstand a maximum of 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
Does the app have third-party integrations?Not yet. We anticipate Apple Health and Google Fit integrations in the future.