Garmin Forerunner 245 - Smart Watch
Run Safe with the Garmin Forerunner 245! Looking for an advanced running watch with safety tracking features, including incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
Note, the HR sensor is more pronounced than that of previous Garmin Forerunner models.
Features (Compare Chart)
- GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more(When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™or HRM-Tri™monitors (sold separately))
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history, and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning