LifeSource 767PV Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor (Small)
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- One button operation
- 30 reading memory
- Irregular Heartbeat feature - Alerts you of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs
- Large digital display
- Fast measurement
- Latex free
- Provides simultaneous readout - of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Calculates and displays average blood pressure readings
- Alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heart beat during reading
- Display: Digital: 16mm Character height (BP), 10mm character height (Pulse)
- Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micro pump
- Deflation: Automatic exhaust
- Battery Life: Approx. six months with one daily measurement
- Power Source: Four type AA alkaline batteries (1.5 volt) or AC Power Adapter (TB:181).
- Batteries and power adapter not included.
A sleek, easy-to-use blood pressure monitor with one button operation plus advanced features.
The UA-767 Plus blood pressure monitor incorporates the latest technology for accurate measurements at home. The One Step Plus Memory monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. The monitor stores the last 90 readings in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory.
- Monitor with 30 memory recall
- One Cuff
- Instruction manual (in 3 languages)
- Quick start card
- Blood pressure logbook
- Lifetime warranty
Upper Arm Measurement:
- Small Cuff Measures to 6.3 to 9.4 Inches