Omron BP760N 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omrons 760N is an Upper Arm Blood Pressure monitor that features the Wide Range ComFit Cuff. The cuff inflates around the entire arm is is designed to make sure the brachial arty gets compressed to get a precise reading. The 760N will inform you if your blood pressure is abnormal, check for irregular heart beats, and average 3 readings taken in a 10 minute period. The monitor has a memory of 120 readings for multiple people.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm ensuring the brachial artery is compressed for a more precise reading and fits arms 9 to 17 inches
- Multi-colored indicator lights clearly show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Feel empowered by accuracy with technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes and detects irregular heartbeats
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 120 readings for more than one person
- BP760N Unit
- ComFit Cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 4 AA batteries
- Cuff Size : 9" to 17" in circumference
- Advanced Accuracy : Our most precise home blood pressure monitor ever, to help ensure consistent, precise readings.
- Multi-Color Indicator Lights : View lights at a glance to determine if your reading is in the normal (green) or Hypertension range (orange).
- BP Level Bar : Displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels.
- Easy-Wrap Cuff : Expanded coverage cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning.
- ComFit Cuff : The pre-formed cuff expands to fit standard and large arms (9 to 17 inches / 22.8 to 43 cm ) for a more comfortable reading.
- Two User Mode with 120 Memory Storage : Allows two users to track their readings with 60 memory storage for each person (120 total) with date and time stamp.