Omron BP785N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The BP785 at home blood pressure monitor has advanced features to more accurately understand your heart and blood pressure. The monitor features TruRead technology, taking 3 readings all one minute apart and averaging them into one reading. The BP785N also features a multiple person, 200 reading memory and Omrons Wide Range cuff that fits arms of 9 to 17 inches in circumference.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and calculates the average
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm ensuring the brachial artery is compressed for a more precise reading and fits arms 9 to 17 inches
- Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 200 readings for more than one person
- Note: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Omron BP785N Unit
- ComFit Cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- AC adapter
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Easy-to-Read Display : Extra large digits with backlight make results easier to read.
- Multi-Color Indicator Lights : View lights at a glance to determine if your reading is in the normal (green) or Hypertension range (orange).
- BP Level Bar : Displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels.
- Easy-Wrap Cuff : Expanded coverage cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning.
- TruRead Technology : Automatically takes 3 consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following guidelines set by the American Heart Association.
- ComFit Cuff : The pre-formed cuff expands to fit arms 9" to 17" for a more comfortable reading.