Polar M430 GPS Enabled Running Heart Rate Monitor
Combining best-in-class GPS with advanced running metrics, but now with the freedom of optical heart rate technology, the Polar M430 stands as our flagship running product. With a personalized running program to support your goals for the season and enhanced activity analysis to keep track of your day, the Polar M430 is with you every step of the way.
Optical Heart Rate: Continuous, accurate heart rate without a chest strap via a 6 LED optical sensor.
Integrated GPS: Speed, distance, pace and route tracking.
24/7 Activity Tracking: Track your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep with the guidance to help you reach your activity goal.
Mobile Connectivity: Seamless communication via Bluetooth Smart to Polar Flow app on your mobile device.
Vibration Alerts: Be alerted with vibrating smart notifications of incoming calls, messages or during training and periods of inactivity.
Rechargeable Battery: Three different GPS recording options to choose from allowing for 8 hours to nearly 30 hours of training time.
Polars unique Smart Coaching features offer the best possible guidance on how to develop your training as well as helpful feedback on your progress.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Display your current heart rate and what heart rate zone you're in, without a chest strap. The M430 is also compatible with the H10 heart rate sensor.
Running Program: Whether training to set a personal best in a 5k or running your first marathon, set a race target and let our online program guide you towards your goal.
Training Benefit: Training Benefit Delivers motivating feedback immediately after the run describing the effect of the training session.
Running Index: Calculated after every run and based on your heart rate and speed data, Running Index allows one to see how efficient their running is.
Fitness Test: An easy 5-minute test that measures your aerobic fitness. Taking the test regularly allows you to track your progress.
|Display size||128 x 128 px high resolution display|
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix satellite prediction technology
- 6 LED optical heart rate sensor
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alert
- Waterproof (suitable for swimming)
- 8 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 240 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration: Up to 8 hours of training time with GPS and optical heart rate and up to 30 hours of training time with low power GPS mode
- Custom USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile and sensors
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- UI languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Indonesian
Polar Web Service
Working towards a fitness goal requires guidance and insight. To meet those goals safely and make your fitness approach a successful one, it is important to utilize tools that will provide the analysis you need to achieve more.
The Polar Flow web service and mobile app consist of a community of people just like you who want to get more out of their exercise. Whether you want to simply keep track of your daily activity or analyze their latest training session, Flow provides the information you'll need to keep you on track.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov